Hello, I’m migrating my whole Google Drive (GGD) storage (around 20TB) to OneDrive Business Account (OD), but these are the situations:
* My OneDrive is just only 5TB, when I’ve reached nearly the storage limit, they will extend the storage to 25TB later.
* I have a Windows 10 and Ubuntu 18.01 VPS, which I’m using the Windows VPS to transfer it through Air Explorer, but the speed is quite slow (<= 10MB/s). Although Its speed is breathtaking: [My recent speedtest](https://www.speedtest.net/result/12351167259)
* I see that when transferring, Air Explorer simultaneously up/down the file, is this normal? I’ve read some comments that said: “OneDrive doesn’t have upload limit, but Google Drive (10TB – I read somewhere)”. So what is Air Explorer doing is that it downloads the file from Google Drive and upload it to OneDrive or what else? So that will be counted as my “Download” quota on Google Drive? [https://imgur.com/a/zqiEZbz](https://imgur.com/a/zqiEZbz) . As you can see, the speed is freaking slow.
* I also read [this post](https://www.reddit.com/r/DataHoarder/comments/d0e5i1/air_explorer_and_google_drive_limit/) about transferring from GGD to GGD, but in my case it is GGD to OD, is rClone possible to do this? I mean, in my thought, rClone downloads the files from GGD and uploads it to OD, so It may be can be possible because the daily download limit of GGD is 10TB, and OD [has no upload quota limit per day](https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/all/onedrive-upload-limit-per-day/ca6c9413-2253-4439-a524-f5aabbd0bb60#:~:text=As%20of%20now%2C%20there%20is%20no%20per%20day%20upload%20limit%20in%20the%20%22OneDrive%20for%20Business%22%20account)?
* What will you do in my case, I’m not experienced in this field so I’m here for asking, If you have the same resources like me, what will you do to optimize the transformation at its best?
I read about what [will be like](https://blog.quest.com/understanding-onedrive-storage-plans-capacity-and-key-limitations/#:~:text=SharePoint%20team%20sites%20can%20be%20provisioned%20for%20storage%20if%20a%20user%20needs%20more%20than%2025TB) when we exceed the 25TB storage, so I’m not understand this field clearly:
> SharePoint team sites can be provisioned for storage if a user needs more than 25TB.
Can you explain what is that mean?
Anyway, thanks for reading such a wall of text like this and suggesting me what I can do, and sorry if my spelling not properly.